Saturday 6 August 2011

Exaggerated Series

Filler post, by nature. Just thought I'd post some of my most recent work: a small series of caricatures of myself, my boyfriend and my sister...




Hoping to add my brothers and maybe my parents/friends to this series. I've finally finished uni and am free to do as I please until I can get a job, haha! Moving into a Bungalow soon too, so it's busy times for Jemmy. Still, I'll be doing some work for a friend of mine and his business, so that'll hopefully bring some money in. Until them I'm free for commissions, but am working on starting up a professional business: calling cards, stickers, postcards, felties etc... also hoping to show up to some conventions with my work within the next year.

Blogs on the way:

+ Kapow! Comic Con
+ Highgate Cemetery (and other photos)
+ Liverpool Tattoo Convention
+ Manchester MCM Expo

In the meantime, here's my latest avatar(d):


Finally (I promise), I've given my FanFiction.net account a serious make-over and joined FictionPress.com, so if you're interested in reading some of my written work, both fan and original, just click on the links! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment