Wednesday 8 September 2010

Blue skies and sunshine... almost guaranteed

Thought I'd share this humble iPhone snap:


At night I sleep with my curtains open. This started out as laziness but has just become a habit now, once I realised how lucky I am to have such a great view. There are no streetlights of any kind at the back of my house, just a vast view of our land, the fields and motorway below, and a great view of the Gresford Church.

On a good night I get the moonlight shining in my room like some Holy beacon. Obviously there are days when I wake up to grey clouds and rain, but every now and again I get a view like this, where the sky looks like a watercolour painting of washed-down blues, and the dawn is made up of neon-pinks and oranges...

You'd think with such inspiration I could conjure up some artwork. I guess sometimes views are wasted on the wrong people and I'll only wise-up when I am faced with a brick wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment