Wednesday 14 April 2010

How To Train Your Art Student...


... let them have fun once in a while.

This is, I suppose, the first piece of proper fun art I've done in a loooooong time (proper = spending hours doing so).

And it shows.

Countless mistakes make it not the ideal debut piece, but I'm just so bored doing Uni work and BBC stuff all the time.

I painted Toothless from the movie How To Train Your Dragon for my boyfriend Dan, who loves Chris Sanders (the director) and thought Toothless was adorable. Cute movie, go see it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, You are extremly talented!
    I love the way you've created the texture on the dragon's 'skin' to give the effect that it's scaley. It really makes a difference.
    I'm really glad I found your website.
    Thanks again for finding me :)
    Zoë xoxo

    ReplyDelete